How Much is Russell Hornsby Worth? A Detailed Look at His Net Worth in 2021
Have you ever wondered how much your favorite actors are worth? In this article, we will explore the net worth of Russell Hornsby, an American actor known for his compelling performances on stage, television, and film. From his humble beginnings to his impressive acting career, we will take a detailed look at his life and how much he is worth in 2021.
Who is Russell Hornsby?
Russell Hornsby was born on May 15, 1974, in Oakland, California. As a child, he was raised by his mother, who worked as a nurse, and his grandmother, who was a civil rights activist. He attended Saint Mary’s College of California, where he earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in theater arts.
Russell began his acting career in 1998, when he appeared in his first television role on the NBC sitcom “Cosby.” He went on to perform in a variety of theater productions, including “Fences” and “The Piano Lesson.” In 2000, he made his film debut in the independent film “Gypsy 83.”
Since then, Russell has become a respected actor in the entertainment industry, appearing in popular TV shows and movies. He has also received several awards and nominations for his performances.
What is Russell Hornsby’s Net Worth in 2021?
Russell Hornsby’s net worth as of 2021 is estimated to be around $4 million. This impressive net worth comes from his extensive acting career, which spans over two decades.
How did Russell Hornsby Amass His Fortune?
Russell Hornsby’s fortune can be attributed to his numerous successful projects in the entertainment industry. He has appeared in several television shows and films, some of which have become blockbuster hits. Additionally, he has done stage productions and voice-over work as well.
Some of his most notable performances include his portrayal of detective Hank Griffin on the NBC show “Grimm,” the role of Lyons in the Broadway revival of “Fences,” and his portrayal of Paul Randolph in the Amazon series “The Hunters.”
What are Some of Russell Hornsby’s Most Successful Projects?
Russell Hornsby has been part of several successful projects throughout his career. Some of his most popular performances include:
- Detective Hank Griffin in the NBC fantasy police procedural drama, Grimm
- Lyons in the Broadway revival of “Fences,” alongside Denzel Washington and Viola Davis
- Paul Randolph in the Amazon series “The Hunters”
- Marcus Thompson in the Netflix movie “Seven Seconds”
- Dr. Evans in the drama film “After the Sunset”
What are Some Lesser-Known Facts about Russell Hornsby?
- Russell Hornsby began his career in a Shakespearean ensemble in California.
- He appeared in an episode of “In Treatment” where he portrayed a character with a different mental illness than the others in the cast.
- Russell Hornsby enjoys cooking and has said that it’s a stress-reliever for him.
- He is married to Denise Walker, and they have two children together.
What are Some of the Awards and Nominations Russell Hornsby has Received?
Throughout his career, Russell Hornsby has received several nominations and awards for his performances in television, film and theater. Some of his notable nominations include:
- 2017 Critics’ Choice Television Award for Best Supporting Actor
- 2018 NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor
- 2019 Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor
- 2019 SAG Awards for Outstanding Performance by a Male in a Drama Series
With a career spanning over two decades, Russell Hornsby has amassed an impressive fortune through his successful and award-nominated performances. Known for his versatility and compelling acting, he has made a name for himself in the entertainment industry as an actor who can do it all. As he continues to work on new projects, we can expect to see more awards and nominations for this talented actor.
1. What is Russell Hornsby’s net worth as of 2021?
Russell Hornsby’s net worth as of 2021 is estimated to be around $4 million.
2. What are some of Russell Hornsby’s most popular performances?
Some of his most popular performances include Detective Hank Griffin in “Grimm,” Lyons in “Fences” and Paul Randolph in “The Hunters.”
3. What are some lesser-known facts about Russell Hornsby?
Some lesser-known facts about Russell Hornsby include he enjoys cooking as a stress-reliever and he began his career in a Shakespearean ensemble in California.
4. How many children does Russell Hornsby have?
Russell Hornsby has two children with his wife Denise Walker.
5. What awards has Russell Hornsby been nominated for?
Russell Hornsby has been nominated for several awards, including Critics’ Choice Television Award, NAACP Image Award, Emmy Award, and SAG Awards.
6. What are Russell Hornsby’s sources of income?
Russell Hornsby’s sources of income mainly come from his extensive acting career, which spans over two decades. He has appeared in several television shows and films, some of which have become blockbuster hits. Additionally, he has done stage productions and voice-over work.
7. What are Russell Hornsby’s future projects?
There has been no official confirmation of any upcoming projects for Russell Hornsby. However, given his previous success, fans can expect to see him in new and exciting roles soon.
Call to Action
If you’re a fan of Russell Hornsby, show your support by watching his previous performances and following his social media accounts. Let’s celebrate this talented actor and look forward to his future projects.